Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just so you all know.


People wanted to know why I copyrighted this photo. Well here is why.



People wanted to know why I copyrighted this photo. Well here is why.




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Was Mr. Poling sent this photo by the witness? NO. But, Mr. Poling is more than happy to commit fraud and allow people to think this photo is his property. Take a look at the copyright information he removed and replaced it with. What does that tell you about Mr. Poling?? It should tell you a lot.

So, since Mr. Poling can't get information from me about this witness, is he now going to try and steal this property from this witness? Looks that way to me. These videos with this image above were removed by Facebook from Mr. Polings Facebook page - and Mr. Poling promptly returned them back to his page. Here is the email from Facebook:

"Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your response. We have removed the links you reported to us for violating our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. However, please note that it appears that this content is hosted by youtube.com. As such, we encourage you to follow up with YouTube for further assistance, or if you encounter additional issues in the future.

If you have additional infringements to report, please submit a new claim using our form at:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact_us.php?id=208282075858952

If you have any further questions, please visit the Intellectual Property section of our Help Center at the following address:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=439

End Email from Facebook.

So, this witness should not protect himself, or his property, I should not on his behalf - but it is okay for Mr.Poling to steal the photo and claim ownership????

This is why I copyrighted the photo. Because of untrustworthy people like Mr. Poling.

If and when I receive more photos, the actions of Mr. Poling, may change the way any future releases to this community are handled. Hey, don't blame me or this witness, you can blame Mr. Poling. Why should anyone release anything to this community when we have thieves like this trolling around ready to try and steal from the witnesses we work with? Yes, this is theft. He is claiming rights to something he clearly has none to.

I understand Mr. Poling wants attention, but really, is this the way to go about it? Proving you are completely and totally untrustworthy? Even Biscardi has his limits as to how far he will sink. We can throw a lot of accusations at Biscardi - but theft is not one I have heard of yet.

This is really disappointing and I really hoped for better. This witness is smart for staying hidden.

Thank you to those who gave me the heads up. I will do everything I can to protect this witness and his property. No I am not angry, but I really expected better.

No comments:

Post a Comment